JMS 6 M-Series
Mobile Dust Collector
The JMS-6-MEC is a complete dust collection system designed for tunnel cross passage construction and sites with restricted access, featuring a Centrifugal Exhaust Fan mounted on a single compact mobile base to create 6m3/s @ -2.5kPa.
Mobility Options. Caster Wheel
Power Options. Electric.
Caster / Wheel
The JMS-6-MEC (Mobile, Electric, Caster Wheel) is a complete dust collection system mounted on a compact, caster wheel base. When units need to be repositioned there is limited downtime in construction works as the complete unit can be moved easily using one of the two available options:
- Sliding – the dust collector features compressed rigid castor wheels to allow ease of movement.
- Lifting – the dust collector also has four designated lifting lugs at each corner of the machine allowing the units to be lifted into position.
The JMS-6-MEC (Electric, Caster) uses 380-480V to power the Centrifugal Exhaust Fan, whilst hydraulics are used to power the auger and rotary valve discharge system.
Image Gallery - JMS-6-MEC
- Air Volume: 6m3/s / (12,000CFM)
- Air Intakes:
- JMS-6-MEC: 1 x 600mm
- JMS-6-MEC: 12 Short Filters - 252m2 surface area
- Filtration Efficiency: 99.99% at 0.67 micron
- Centrifugal Fan:
- JMS-6-MEC: 30kW @ -2.5kPa
- Patented Drop Out Box
- Dust Discharge: Hydraulic Reversible Auger and Rotary Valve
- Real Time Emission Monitoring
- PLC and CANbus System
JMS-6-MEC (Electric, Caster)
- Height: 2875mm
- Width: 1750mm (skid) / 2017mm (with rear discharge auger)
- Length: 5180mm
- Mass: 4.5T
Technical Specification Documents
- JMS-6-MEC - Technical Specification
JMS M-Series Product Range Documents
Bulk Storage Handling