JMS 10 M-Series
Mobile Dust Collector
JMS 10 M-Series. Overview.
The JMS 10 M-Series is a complete dust collection system, featuring a Centrifugal Exhaust Fan mounted on a single compact mobile base to create 10m3/s @ -3kPa.
Mobility Options. Tracks | Caster Wheel | Drag Skid.
Power Options. Diesel | Electric.
Grydale hold the patent for manufacturing the only self propelled Dust Collector on the market.
The JMS-10-MDT (Diesel, Track) units are able to move and operate alongside excavation equipment, such as road headers, surface miners, profilers, and trenchers. Track units offer full mobility with variable speeds between 3-6 k.p.h. to increase the speed and efficiency of operations.
Caster / Wheel
The JMS-10-MEC (Electric, Caster) when units need to be repositioned there is limited downtime in construction works as the complete unit can be moved easily using one of the two available options:
- Sliding – the dust collector features compressed rigid castor wheels to allow ease of movement.
- Lifting – the dust collector also has four designated lifting lugs at each corner of the machine allowing the units to be lifted into position.
The JMS-10-MDS (Diesel, Skid) and JMS-10-MES (Electric, Skid) units can be easily moved with a crane using the four lifting lugs or dragged into position using the rigging mounts at the end of the machine. Units mounted on drag skids are perfect when dust collection needs are relatively static.
The JMS-10-MDT (Diesel, Track) and JMS-10-MDS (Diesel, Skid) uses a T4/5 Engine to power the tracks and Centrifugal Exhaust Fan, whilst hydraulics are used to power the auger and rotary valve discharge system.
The JMS-10-MEC (Electric, Caster) uses 380-480V to power the Centrifugal Exhaust Fan, whilst hydraulics are used to power the auger and rotary valve discharge system.
The JMS-10-MES (Electric, Skid) uses 380-480V to power the Centrifugal Exhaust Fan, the auger and rotary valve discharge
Image Gallery – JMS-10-MEC
Image Gallery – JMS-10-MES
Air Volume: 10m3/s / (20,000CFM)
- JMS-10-MDT: 1 1000mm) plus 3 x 508mm
- JMS-10-MDS: 1 x 655mm
- JMS-10-MEC: 1 x 600mm
- JMS-10-MES: 1 x 655mm
- JMS-10-MDT: 18 Filters – 504m2 surface area
- JMS-10-MDS: 18 Filters – 504m2 surface area
- JMS-10-MEC: 12 Short Filters – 252m2 surface area
- JMS-10-MES: 12 Filters – 252m2 surface area
Filtration Efficiency: 99.99% at 0.67 micron
- JMS-10-MDT: 75kW @ -3kPa
- JMS-10-MDS: 75kW @ -3kPa
- JMS-10-MEC: 75kW @ -3kPa
- JMS-10-MES: 37kW @ -3kPa
Patented Drop Out Box
Dust Discharge: Hydraulic Reversible Auger and Rotary Valve
Real Time Emission Monitoring
PLC and CANbus System
JMS-10-MDT – (Diesel, Track)
- Height: 3360mm
- Width: 2540mm
- Length: 7560mm
- Mass: 8T
JMS-10-MDS (Diesel, Drag Skid)
- Height: 3400mm
- Width: 2500mm
- Length: 5450mm
- Mass: 6T
JMS-10-MEC (Electric, Caster/Wheel)
- Height: 2890mm
- Width: 1750mm (with front auger discharge) or 2020mm (with side auger discharge)
- Length: 4770mm unit / 5180mm (with front / side auger discharge)
- Mass: 6T
JMS-10-MES (Electric, Drag Skid)
- Height: 130.7″ (3320mm)
- Width: 98.0″ (2490mm)
- Length: 182.7″ (4640mm)
- Mass: 4T
Technical Specification Documents
- JMS-10-MDT – Technical Specification
- JMS-10-MDS – Technical Specification
- JMS-10-MEC – Technical Specification
- JMS-10-MES – Technical Specification
JMS M-Series Product Range Documents
BULK STORAGE HANDLING